If you have migrated to Australia and you want your parents to be with you, then the government has a lot of opportunities for you to apply for the same. (Subclass 143) Contributory parent visa is one of the visa categories which help get your parents to come and live with you. This visa enables your parents to come and live with you on a permanent basis
The cost of the application amounts to AUD47, 755. This visa will allow you to stay in Australia permanently, sponsor your family members and apply for Australian citizenship. You can also avail the following facilities –
- Work and study in Australia
- Enrol for Medicare, Australia’s public health care scheme.
- Allow you to stay in Australia permanently
- Sponsor your family members
- Apply for Australian citizenship, if you meet the eligibility conditions