Everything about Working Holiday Visa Australia
If you are between the age of 18 to 30 and have a passport for a region or country who is holding Australia’s working holiday visa. In that case, the person is eligible to hold the 12-month visa which allows you to work in Australia. In this guide, we have mentioned in-depth about the working holiday visa.
Working Holiday Visa Australia
The eligibility of the working holiday visa in Australia depends on that you make the application overseas and the applicant must be:
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 30. It does include the passport holders of Canada, Ireland, and France who are between the age of 18 to 35.
- You need to show the availability of sufficient funds for the return or the first part of your stay.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- You can come along with your dependent child.
- You need to have an eligible passport that has at least 6 months of the renewal date.
To make sure you get things done properly and your visa is not expired, hire the experienced migration agent in Australia.
Who are the eligible passport holders?
You are eligible passport holder is if you are holding the visa of one of the following countries: United Kingdom, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong (SAR), Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, the Korea Republic of (South), Estonia, Finland, France, Sweden, and Taiwan.
If you are thinking of applying for the visa then consult our migration agent to get everything done in the right manner.
What is the duration of a working holiday visa?
With this visa, you can enter Australia but it should not be more than 12 months till the date the visa was granted. With this visa, you can stay in Australia for around 12 months from the date you entered Australia for the first time.
It is your wish to leave and enter Australia as many times as you need or like. But, you cannot recover the time of 12 months if you have spent time outside Australia.
The Australian working visa holders can apply for the second work holiday visa, only when they have worked in Australia at a designated area for around 3 months.
The applicants with a work holiday visa can do any type of work temporarily. With this visa, you can travel and holiday in Australia. But, you are not able to work with an employer for more than 6 months.
What are the conditions of a work holiday visa?
You must follow the visa conditions. If you don’t, then there are high chances your visa can get canceled and you need to leave Australia.
- The applicant can be working under one employer for more than 6 months.
- The applicant is not allowed to do a course or training for more than 4 months.