Well, this is a permanent residency visa, that allows you to stay for a longer time in Australia. In order to get this visa, you must understand the eligibility criteria business owner visa.
- You need to show a genuine commitment to work and live in Australia.
- You need to meet the requirements of the Department of Home Affairs.
- You must provide proof that you are sponsored by the regional authority in the state where you actually going to start a new business.
- Meet health and character requirements of this visa class.
- You need to sign an Australian values statement, which means you will respect the Australian way of life.
- If you and your family members owe the Australian Government money, then you have to pay it first and then try to apply under this subclass.