Tips to Apply for Australian Dependent Student Visa
Several international students are struggling to get the student visa of Australia. Well, there are several types of student visas available, so you need to choose the right one for you. You must get help from migration agents, because they know about every type of student visa properly in detail.
Here are several tips for applying for an Australian dependent student visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Dependent Student Visa
To get this visa, you need to fulfill several requirements. You must ask Brisbane migration agent for a list of requirements so that you can read and understand them properly. Only then you will be able to apply for an Australia study visa. Requirements are-:
For dependent spouse or partner
- If you are planning to go to Australia to study then you need to show that you are married to your fiance or you are living in a de facto relationship.
- No matter, if you are married to a same-sex person, you can apply for a study visa.
- You have to show that you are living with your partner for the past 12 months and your relationship is genuine. Well, immigration may ask you to prove that you are in a genuine relationship or you may need to submit wedding photographs or photographs of both partners with family.
For dependent child
- You have to show that the dependent child is your own child.
- Make sure your child is not in a relationship or married.
- Make sure, your dependent child must not be less than 18 years.
Necessary documents to apply for a student visa.
First of all, you need to understand whether you are eligible for this visa type of not. If yes, then you must start gathering all the necessary documents that you have to submit at the time of application. Necessary documents are-:
- You have to fill in the Form 919 (Nomination of student dependents)
- Or Form 157A (Application for a student visa)
- You need to submit the original letter from the education provider which include-:
- Name of the course you are studying.
- The duration of the course
- If you are satisfying all course requirements
- Health and character certificate.
- Evidence of funds, that you will be able to bear the cost of accommodation, fees, and several other expenses in Australia.
- Evidence of school enrolment
- You have to submit the marriage certificate as well if you are married.
Steps to apply for Australian Dependent Student Visa
There are certain steps that you need to follow to apply for Australian Dependent Student Visa. These include-:
- Complete the nomination form
- Gather the necessary documents for the application
- Send the nomination form to your dependent
- Fill up the application form
- Submit both the forms
- Pay required an application fee
- Collect the dependent visa