Tips to Check your Eligibility for Australian PR VISA
It is not an easy task to get PR in Australia, you have to fulfill several requirements. If you are going to apply for the first time, then it is too difficult for you to collect all the information. In this case, you have to talk to the consultant, so that he can guide you on what to do to get permanent residency in Australia.
Are you planning to migrate to Australia to boost your career? Well, it is a good decision because there are thousands of people who move to Australia for a better future. Australia is a diverse country that offers you so many job opportunities, a better education system, world-class healthcare or medical facilities, and a high-class lifestyle too. These are the things, which attract international people toward Australia. No doubt, this country offers you temporary stay and work facilities as well, but getting PR in Australia is a little bit difficult.
You have to talk to migration agent Brisbane to get detailed information about the Permanent residency of Australia. Only migration consultant Brisbane has a great deal of knowledge about immigration rules and regulations, also requirements of PR visas. Moreover, Australian Visa Consultant tells you about several types of visas available, which allows you to get PR in Australia. These include-:
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
- Graduate Temporary Visa (Subclass 485)
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Visa (Provincial) (Subclass 489)
- Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 887)
Benefits of Australian PR visa
As we stated above, there are so many benefits of getting PR in Australia. These are-:
- Getting PR in Australia allows you to study and work for an indefinite time period.
- You can leave and re-enter the country at any time. However, you need to renew the permanent residency visa after 5 years.
- This visa allows you to access free health facilities.
- You will be eligible to apply for citizenship in Australia after 3 years.
- Your children will automatically get citizenship in Australia.
What about the point system in Australia?
To get a permanent residency in Australia, you have to get 70-80 points. However, every category has different point systems. You have to understand the point system first, only then you will be able to apply under a Permanent residency visa.
Australia’s Immigration Point System
- At least 18 but less than 25 years old-: 25 points
- At least 25 but less than 33 years old-: 30 points
- At least 33 but less than 40 years old-: 25 points
- At least 40 but less than 45 years old-: 15 points
English Language proficiency
- Competent English (6 each band in IELTS) -: 0 points
- Proficient English (7 each band in IELTS) -: 10 points
- Superior English ( 8 each band in IELTS) -:20 points